Today we begin the 6th weekend sale! The offers are:
1. 30 fragments of How to win with Queen versus Rook for US$ 10 (instead of US$ 15).
2. 30 fragments of Rook versus minor piece (the minor piece wins) for US$ 10 (instead of US$ 15).
3. 20 fragments of Q sacrifice for R and minor piece for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
4. 20 fragments of sacrifices near the King for only US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
5. Theoretical material on the Four Knights + Italian Game for US$ 30 (instead of US$ 40).
All fragments are fully analysed.
For questions about payment or anything else, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2nd weekend sale has begun! There are some offers available:
1. Very thorough theoretical material in ChessBase, Fritz, pgn format on Russian Game, Scotch Game and Four Knights for ONLY US$ 45 (instead of US$60).
2. Very thorough theoretical material in ChessBase, Fritz, pgn format on Sicilian & King’s Indian for ONLY US$ 55 (instead of US$70)
3. 30 fragments from games of Grandmasters on Bishop or Rook endgames (well analysed) for only US$10 (instead of US$15)
For questions about payment or anything else, please e-mail me at email@example.com .
During this weekend one can purchase 30 examples of Q versus 2 Rooks for only US$10 instead of the usual US$15! Formats: Fritz/ChessBase/pgn. E-mails for questions (including payment): firstname.lastname@example.org .
This game from our middlegame collection is a wonderful example on pawn power (pushing passed pawns forward – many people simply forget about them! 🙂 ), making moves which look impossible (but are possible provided you have calculated the variations well) and many “Dembo-rules”. Can you tell which ones?
As usual, it is very important to know and understand the basic endgames, but you cannot get to them if you don’t understand the practical ones 🙂 . This very interesting example is from our Rook endgame collection.