I won against 1874 ELO today. She fought well, had some very interesting ideas but spent almost all her time around move 25 and then her position collapsed. Here is the game:
Follow me on Twitter!
Want to get lessons?The price for new students is US$ 35 per hour or US$ 300 for 10 hours, if one purchases them in advance.
Subscription to theoretical updates is now possible!Check out http://yelenadembo.com/archives/6242 and http://yelenadembo.com/material-for-sale or e-mail me at email@example.com for info!
Not sure how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collaboration with ChessCafe!Starting from the 15th of August 2014 it is possible to buy various endgame and middlegame materials with my analysis in ChessCafe Shop! Check it out on - http://shop.chesscafe.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=Dembo !
Count per Day
- 628663Total reads:
- 145Reads today:
- 2865Reads last week:
- 3115Reads per month:
- 124Visitors today:
- 282Visitors yesterday:
- 1904Visitors last week:
- 2092Visitors per month:
- 254Visitors per day:
- FIDE Women Grand Prix Monaco Monte-Carlo 2015 October 9, 2015
- FIDE Women Grand Prix Monaco Monte-Carlo 2015 October 7, 2015
- Athens Concert Hall – Il Trovatore (Anna Netrebko, Dolora Zajick, Yonghoon Lee, Dmitri Hvorostovsky, etc) October 6, 2015
- FIDE Women Grand Prix, Monaco, Monte-Carlo 2015 October 5, 2015
- FIDE Women Grand Prix, Monaco, Monte-Carlo 2015 October 4, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material October 2, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material October 1, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material September 30, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material September 29, 2015
- WORLD CUP Baku 2015 September 29, 2015
Chess Puzzle of the Day
Categories1st Women's FIDE Grand Prix Series Geneva 2013 14th European Individual Women’s Chess Championship 15th European Individual Women's Chess Championship Baden-Baden GRENKE Chess Classic Biel 2015 Books Bronstein Memorial 2014 Chess Olympiad 2014 European Individual Chess Championship 2014 European Open & Women Team Championship 2013 Exercises FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014 FIDE Grand Prix in Beijing 2013 FIDE Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2015 FIDE Grand Prix Tashkent 2014 FIDE Women's Grand-Prix June/July 2014 FIDE Women’s Grand Prix - Sharjah 2014 FIDE World Cup in Tromso 2013 Grand Prix - Zug 2013 Lessons London Chess Classic Norway Chess 2014 Our Middlegame and Endgame Collection Qatar Masters Open 2014 Quiz Ratings Reykjavik Open 2013 Tal Memorial 2013 Tata Steel Masters 2014 The Candidates Tournament Theoretical material Thessaloniki Grand-Prix 2013 The World Chess Candidates Tournament - London 2013 Tournaments Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2013 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2014 Uncategorized Website Weekend Sale Wijk aan Zee - A 2015 Wijk aan Zee 2013 Women's Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2014 Women's World Championship 2015 Sochi Russia World Chess Team Championship 2013 Zurich Chess Challenge 2014