I won against 1874 ELO today. She fought well, had some very interesting ideas but spent almost all her time around move 25 and then her position collapsed. Here is the game:
Follow me on Twitter!
Want to get lessons?The price for new students is US$ 30 per hour.
Subscription to theoretical updates is now possible!Check out http://yelenadembo.com/archives/6242 and http://yelenadembo.com/material-for-sale or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for info!
Not sure how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Collaboration with ChessCafe!Starting from the 15th of August 2014 it is possible to buy various endgame and middlegame materials with my analysis in ChessCafe Shop! Check it out on - http://shop.chesscafe.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=Dembo !
Count per Day
- 586163Total reads:
- 91Reads today:
- 3394Reads last week:
- 530Reads per month:
- 59Visitors today:
- 211Visitors yesterday:
- 1622Visitors last week:
- 270Visitors per month:
- 223Visitors per day:
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material July 1, 2015
- Dortmund 2015 July 1, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material June 30, 2015
- Dortmund 2015 June 29, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material June 29, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material June 28, 2015
- Dortmund 2015 1st round June 28, 2015
- Dortmund 2015 June 27, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material June 27, 2015
- Daily sale of various opening, middlegame and endgame material June 26, 2015
Chess Puzzle of the Day
Categories1st Women's FIDE Grand Prix Series Geneva 2013 14th European Individual Women’s Chess Championship 15th European Individual Women's Chess Championship Baden-Baden GRENKE Chess Classic Books Bronstein Memorial 2014 Chess Olympiad 2014 European Individual Chess Championship 2014 European Open & Women Team Championship 2013 Exercises FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014 FIDE Grand Prix in Beijing 2013 FIDE Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2015 FIDE Grand Prix Tashkent 2014 FIDE Women's Grand-Prix June/July 2014 FIDE Women’s Grand Prix - Sharjah 2014 FIDE World Cup in Tromso 2013 Grand Prix - Zug 2013 Lessons London Chess Classic Moscow Open 2013 Norway Chess 2014 Our Middlegame and Endgame Collection Qatar Masters Open 2014 Quiz Ratings Reykjavik Open 2013 Tal Memorial 2013 Tata Steel Masters 2014 The Candidates Tournament Theoretical material Thessaloniki Grand-Prix 2013 The World Chess Candidates Tournament - London 2013 Tournaments Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2013 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2014 Uncategorized Website Weekend Sale Wijk aan Zee - A 2015 Wijk aan Zee 2013 Women's Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2014 Women's World Championship 2015 Sochi Russia World Chess Team Championship 2013 Zurich Chess Challenge 2014