Looking for lessons?
The price is US$ 25 per hour or US$ 200 for 10 hours, if one purchases them in advance.
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Easy improvement – detailed analysis of your games done by an International Master. I charge US$ 10 per game or US$ 35 for 5 games. Analysis can be sent by pgn, html, cbv formats.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Send US$ 5 to email@example.com on Paypal and get 10 game fragments on middlegame/endgame every week. Studying these themes helps to find plans, ideas, build strategies 15-35 moves into the game. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan. Material can be sent in pgn, cbv, html, pdf formats.
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to fresh opening ideas & updated theoretical lines sent weekly by e-mail!
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
I have a collection of over 40 thousand examples. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan.
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to email@example.com on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My first chess book, “The Very Unusual Book About Chess” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of tactical methods.
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 1533896Total reads:
- 65Reads today:
- 328Reads yesterday:
- 1952Reads last week:
- 2222Reads per month:
- 903724Total visitors:
- 40Visitors today:
- 202Visitors yesterday:
- 1250Visitors last week:
- 1416Visitors per month:
- 173Visitors per day:
- 0Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Saturday Quiz 8.8.20 August 8, 2020
- Friday Quiz 7.8.20 August 7, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 6.8.20 August 6, 2020
- Wednesday Quiz 5.8.20 August 5, 2020
- Tuesday Quiz 4.8.20 August 4, 2020
- Monday Quiz 3.8.20 August 3, 2020
- Sunday Quiz 2.8.20 August 2, 2020
- Saturday Quiz 1.8.20 August 1, 2020
- Friday Quiz 31.7.20 July 31, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 30.7.20 July 30, 2020
Categories1st Women's FIDE Grand Prix Series Geneva 2013 14th European Individual Women’s Chess Championship 15th European Individual Women's Chess Championship 42nd Olympiad Baku 2016 Women Baden-Baden GRENKE Chess Classic Books Candidates Tournament 2016 Candidates Tournament Berlin 2018 Carlsen-Caruana match Chess news Chess Olympiad 2014 European Individual Chess Championship 2014 Exercises FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014 FIDE Grand Prix in Beijing 2013 FIDE Grand Prix Tashkent 2014 FIDE Women's Grand-Prix June/July 2014 FIDE Women's Grand Prix Chengdu 2016 FIDE World Cup in Tromso 2013 Grand Prix - Zug 2013 Lessons Our Middlegame and Endgame Collection Qatar Masters Open 2014 Quiz Ratings Reykjavik Open 2013 Sale Tata Steel Masters 2014 Tata Steel Masters 2017 Tata Steel Masters Wijk aan Zee 2018 The Candidates Tournament Theoretical material Thessaloniki Grand-Prix 2013 The World Chess Candidates Tournament - London 2013 Tournaments Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2013 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2014 Uncategorized Weekend Sale Wijk aan Zee 2013 Wijk aan Zee A 2016 Women's Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2014 Women's World Championship 2015 Sochi Russia World Chess Championship 2016 Zurich Chess Challenge 2014
This weekend there are many offers again:
1. English + English Hedgehog from English – US$ 35
2. Semi-Slav + Slav – US$ 35
3. French – US$ 25
4. Sicilian – US$ 25
5. KID – US$ 30
For free samples of the opening theory check out – https://yelenadembo.com/material-for-sale
1. 10 examples of Rook versus 2 minor pieces – US$ 5
2. 10 examples of Queen versus 2 Rook – US$ 5
3. 10 examples of Rook attacking on the 3rd/6th rank – US$ 5
4. 10 examples of Piece sacrifice for 2 or 3 pawns – US$ 5
5. 10 examples of Nf6 sacrifice near the King – US$ 5
1. 10 examples of Complicated endgames (those which do not fall into any regular themes) – US$ 5
2. 10 examples of Opposite Colour Bishops with Rooks – US$ 5
3. 10 examples of Bishop versus Knight (Knight is better) – US$ 5
4. 10 examples of Knight endgames – US$ 5
5. 10 examples of Queens and Opposite Colour Bishops – US$ 5
For questions about payment or anything else, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.