Looking for lessons?
The price is US$ 25 per hour or US$ 200 for 10 hours, if one purchases them in advance.
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Easy improvement – detailed analysis of your games done by an International Master. I charge US$ 10 per game or US$ 35 for 5 games. Analysis can be sent by pgn, html, cbv formats.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Send US$ 5 to email@example.com on Paypal and get 10 game fragments on middlegame/endgame every week. Studying these themes helps to find plans, ideas, build strategies 15-35 moves into the game. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan. Material can be sent in pgn, cbv, html, pdf formats.
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to fresh opening ideas & updated theoretical lines sent weekly by e-mail!
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
I have a collection of over 40 thousand examples. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan.
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to email@example.com on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My first chess book, “The Very Unusual Book About Chess” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of tactical methods.
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 1712217Total reads:
- 138Reads today:
- 363Reads yesterday:
- 3186Reads last week:
- 11019Reads per month:
- 994351Total visitors:
- 80Visitors today:
- 173Visitors yesterday:
- 1480Visitors last week:
- 5499Visitors per month:
- 200Visitors per day:
- 2Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Sunday Quiz 26.9.21 September 26, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 25.9.21 September 25, 2021
- Friday Quiz 24.9.21 September 24, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 23.9.21 September 23, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 22.9.21 September 22, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 21.9.21 September 21, 2021
- Monday Quiz 20.9.21 September 20, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 19.9.21 September 19, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 18.9.21 September 18, 2021
- Friday Quiz 17.9.21 September 17, 2021
Categories1st Women's FIDE Grand Prix Series Geneva 2013 14th European Individual Women’s Chess Championship 15th European Individual Women's Chess Championship 42nd Olympiad Baku 2016 Women Baden-Baden GRENKE Chess Classic Books Candidates Tournament 2016 Candidates Tournament Berlin 2018 Carlsen-Caruana match Chess news Chess Olympiad 2014 European Individual Chess Championship 2014 Exercises FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014 FIDE Grand Prix in Beijing 2013 FIDE Grand Prix Tashkent 2014 FIDE Women's Grand-Prix June/July 2014 FIDE Women's Grand Prix Chengdu 2016 FIDE World Cup in Tromso 2013 Grand Prix - Zug 2013 Lessons Our Middlegame and Endgame Collection Qatar Masters Open 2014 Quiz Ratings Reykjavik Open 2013 Sale Tata Steel Masters 2014 Tata Steel Masters 2017 Tata Steel Masters Wijk aan Zee 2018 The Candidates Tournament Theoretical material Thessaloniki Grand-Prix 2013 The World Chess Candidates Tournament - London 2013 Tournaments Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2013 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2014 Uncategorized Weekend Sale Wijk aan Zee 2013 Wijk aan Zee A 2016 Women's Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2014 Women's World Championship 2015 Sochi Russia World Chess Championship 2016 Zurich Chess Challenge 2014
The weekend is here! As usual, there are quite some offers:
1. Theoretical material on the Trompovsky for US$ 15 (instead of US$ 20).
2. Theoretical material on the Benoni for US$ 20 (instead of US$ 25).
3. Theoretical material on the Sicilian for US$ 30 (instead of US$ 35).
4. Theoretical material on the Russian (Petroff) for US$ 15 (instead of US$ 20).
5. Theoretical material on the Gruenfeld for US$ 25 (instead of US$ 30).
6. 20 games on “Pawn sacrifice for Initiative” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
7. 20 games on “Isolated pawn” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
8. 20 games on “Zugzwang” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
9. 20 games on “Good/bad exchange of pieces” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
10. 20 games on “Playing on the open file” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
11. 20 games on “Rook & 4 pawns versus Rook & 3 pawns on one side” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
12. 20 games on “Rook, minor piece & pawns versus a Rook and larger amount of pawns” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
13. 20 games on “Rook endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
14. 20 games on “Pawn endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
15. 20 games on “Knight endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
For questions about payment or anything else, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.