Looking for lessons?
I charge US$ 25 per hour, US$ 100 for 5 hours or US$ 200 for 10 hours, if one purchases them in advance.
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 24 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
My mom Nadezhda Fokin (Israeli Women’s Champion, 3rd board in 1992 Chess Olympiad, Soviet Women’s Master) charges US$ 20 for 1 hour (payments via my PayPal e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Easy improvement – detailed analysis of your games done by an International Master. I charge US$ 10 per game or US$ 35 for 5 games. Analysis can be sent by pgn, html, cbv formats.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Send US$ 5 to email@example.com on Paypal and get 10 game fragments on middlegame/endgame every week. Studying these themes helps to find plans, ideas, build strategies 15-35 moves into the game. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan. Material can be sent in pgn, cbv, html, pdf formats.
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to fresh opening ideas & updated theoretical lines sent weekly by e-mail!
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
I have a collection of over 40 thousand examples. It is very important to study these themes as the middlegame is where most players get into time pressure or just cannot find a plan.
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to email@example.com on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My first chess book, “The Very Unusual Book About Chess” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of tactical methods.
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 1875356Total reads:
- 257Reads today:
- 314Reads yesterday:
- 15311Reads last week:
- 17782Reads per month:
- 1055235Total visitors:
- 158Visitors today:
- 204Visitors yesterday:
- 1483Visitors last week:
- 2851Visitors per month:
- 189Visitors per day:
- 0Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Tuesday Quiz 16.8.22 August 16, 2022
- Monday Quiz 15.8.22 August 15, 2022
- Sunday Quiz 14.8.22 August 14, 2022
- Saturday Quiz 13.8.22 August 13, 2022
- Friday Quiz 12.8.22 August 12, 2022
- Thursday Quiz 11.8.22 August 11, 2022
- Wednesday Quiz 10.8.22 August 10, 2022
- Tuesday Quiz 9.8.22 August 9, 2022
- Monday Quiz 8.8.22 August 8, 2022
- Sunday Quiz 7.8.22 August 7, 2022
Categories1st Women's FIDE Grand Prix Series Geneva 2013 14th European Individual Women’s Chess Championship 15th European Individual Women's Chess Championship 42nd Olympiad Baku 2016 Open 42nd Olympiad Baku 2016 Women 2016 U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP Candidates Tournament 2016 Candidates Tournament Berlin 2018 Carlsen-Caruana match Chess news Chess Olympiad 2014 European Individual Chess Championship 2014 Exercises FIDE Grand Prix Baku 2014 FIDE Grand Prix in Beijing 2013 FIDE Grand Prix Tashkent 2014 FIDE Women's Grand-Prix June/July 2014 FIDE Women's Grand Prix Chengdu 2016 FIDE World Cup in Tromso 2013 Grand Prix - Zug 2013 Lessons Our Middlegame and Endgame Collection Qatar Masters Open 2014 Qatar Masters Open 2015 Quiz Ratings Sale Tata Steel Masters 2014 Tata Steel Masters 2017 Tata Steel Masters Wijk aan Zee 2018 Tehran Women's Grand Prix 2016 The Candidates Tournament Theoretical material Thessaloniki Grand-Prix 2013 The World Chess Candidates Tournament - London 2013 Tournaments Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival 2014 Uncategorized Weekend Sale Wijk aan Zee 2013 Wijk aan Zee A 2016 Women's Grand Prix Khanty-Mansiysk 2014 Women's World Championship 2015 Sochi Russia World Chess Championship 2016 Zurich Chess Challenge 2014
The weekend is here! As usual, there are quite some offers:
1. Theoretical material on the Trompovsky for US$ 15 (instead of US$ 20).
2. Theoretical material on the Benoni for US$ 20 (instead of US$ 25).
3. Theoretical material on the Sicilian for US$ 30 (instead of US$ 35).
4. Theoretical material on the Russian (Petroff) for US$ 15 (instead of US$ 20).
5. Theoretical material on the Gruenfeld for US$ 25 (instead of US$ 30).
6. 20 games on “Pawn sacrifice for Initiative” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
7. 20 games on “Isolated pawn” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
8. 20 games on “Zugzwang” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
9. 20 games on “Good/bad exchange of pieces” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
10. 20 games on “Playing on the open file” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
11. 20 games on “Rook & 4 pawns versus Rook & 3 pawns on one side” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
12. 20 games on “Rook, minor piece & pawns versus a Rook and larger amount of pawns” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
13. 20 games on “Rook endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
14. 20 games on “Pawn endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
15. 20 games on “Knight endgames” for US$ 7 (instead of US$ 10).
For questions about payment or anything else, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.