The solution is: 20…Nh3+! 21.Kh1 Bh6 22.Re2 Re6! [22…Nxf2+ 23.Kg1] 23.gxh3 Bxf3+ 24.Bg2 Bxe2 25.Qxe2 Bf8 26.Bxe4 Bxd6 0-1
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 24 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to email@example.com on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 99This post:
- 1721695Total reads:
- 26Reads today:
- 316Reads yesterday:
- 2580Reads last week:
- 7716Reads per month:
- 998960Total visitors:
- 16Visitors today:
- 182Visitors yesterday:
- 1415Visitors last week:
- 3733Visitors per month:
- 200Visitors per day:
- 6Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Tuesday Quiz 19.10.21 October 19, 2021
- Monday Quiz 18.10.21 October 18, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 17.10.21 October 17, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 16.10.21 October 16, 2021
- Friday Quiz 15.10.21 October 15, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 14.10.21 October 14, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 13.10.21 October 13, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 12.10.21 October 12, 2021
- Monday Quiz 11.10.21 October 11, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 10.10.21 October 10, 2021