The solution is: 20…Nh3+! 21.Kh1 Bh6 22.Re2 Re6! [22…Nxf2+ 23.Kg1] 23.gxh3 Bxf3+ 24.Bg2 Bxe2 25.Qxe2 Bf8 26.Bxe4 Bxd6 0-1
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 99This post:
- 1611365Total reads:
- 139Reads today:
- 364Reads yesterday:
- 2910Reads last week:
- 10798Reads per month:
- 947380Total visitors:
- 90Visitors today:
- 220Visitors yesterday:
- 1633Visitors last week:
- 5728Visitors per month:
- 220Visitors per day:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Friday Quiz 26.2.21 February 26, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 25.2.21 February 25, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 24.2.21 February 24, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 23.2.21 February 23, 2021
- Monday Quiz 22.2.21 February 22, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 21.2.21 February 21, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 20.2.21 February 20, 2021
- Friday Quiz 19.2.21 February 19, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 18.2.21 February 18, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 17.2.21 February 17, 2021