The solution is: 20…Nh3+! 21.Kh1 Bh6 22.Re2 Re6! [22…Nxf2+ 23.Kg1] 23.gxh3 Bxf3+ 24.Bg2 Bxe2 25.Qxe2 Bf8 26.Bxe4 Bxd6 0-1
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 98This post:
- 1574157Total reads:
- 422Reads today:
- 375Reads yesterday:
- 4156Reads last week:
- 11230Reads per month:
- 925681Total visitors:
- 243Visitors today:
- 251Visitors yesterday:
- 1903Visitors last week:
- 6095Visitors per month:
- 237Visitors per day:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Friday Quiz 27.11.20 November 27, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 26.11.20 November 26, 2020
- Wednesday Quiz 25.11.20 November 25, 2020
- Tuesday Quiz 24.11.20 November 24, 2020
- Monday Quiz 23.11.20 November 23, 2020
- Sunday Quiz 22.11.20 November 22, 2020
- Saturday Quiz 21.11.20 November 21, 2020
- Friday Quiz 20.11.20 November 20, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 19.11.20 November 19, 2020
- Wednesday Quiz 18.11.20 November 18, 2020