The solution is: 41. e6 1-0
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 135This post:
- 1634403Total reads:
- 23Reads today:
- 332Reads yesterday:
- 2514Reads last week:
- 5573Reads per month:
- 958075Total visitors:
- 15Visitors today:
- 204Visitors yesterday:
- 1566Visitors last week:
- 3587Visitors per month:
- 222Visitors per day:
- 2Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Thursday Quiz 15.4.21 April 15, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 14.4.21 April 14, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 13.4.21 April 13, 2021
- Monday Quiz 12.4.21 April 12, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 11.4.21 April 11, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 10.4.21 April 10, 2021
- Friday Quiz 9.4.21 April 9, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 8.4.21 April 8, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 7.4.21 April 7, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 6.4.21 April 6, 2021