The solution is: 31.Qxh5 1-0
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 125This post:
- 1576860Total reads:
- 343Reads today:
- 337Reads yesterday:
- 2690Reads last week:
- 1676Reads per month:
- 927413Total visitors:
- 211Visitors today:
- 223Visitors yesterday:
- 1722Visitors last week:
- 1083Visitors per month:
- 216Visitors per day:
- 0Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Saturday Quiz 5.12.20 December 5, 2020
- Friday Quiz 4.12.20 December 4, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 3.12.20 December 3, 2020
- Wednesday Quiz 2.12.20 December 2, 2020
- Tuesday Quiz 1.12.20 December 1, 2020
- Monday Quiz 30.11.20 November 30, 2020
- Sunday Quiz 29.11.20 November 29, 2020
- Saturday Quiz 28.11.20 November 28, 2020
- Friday Quiz 27.11.20 November 27, 2020
- Thursday Quiz 26.11.20 November 26, 2020