The solution is: 45…h4+! 46.Kxh4 [46.Kf2 Bxf4 47.Bd1 Bc7-+] 46…Bxf4 47.Bb6 g5+ 48.Kh5 Kg7 0-1
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 24 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 30This post:
- 1934298Total reads:
- 196Reads today:
- 320Reads yesterday:
- 11427Reads last week:
- 10474Reads per month:
- 1065741Total visitors:
- 106Visitors today:
- 183Visitors yesterday:
- 1435Visitors last week:
- 1054Visitors per month:
- 190Visitors per day:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Thursday Quiz 6.10.22 October 6, 2022
- Wednesday Quiz 5.10.22 October 5, 2022
- Tuesday Quiz 4.10.22 October 4, 2022
- Monday Quiz 3.10.22 October 3, 2022
- Sunday Quiz 2.10.22 October 2, 2022
- Saturday Quiz 1.10.22 October 1, 2022
- Friday Quiz 30.9.22 September 30, 2022
- Thursday Quiz 29.9.22 September 29, 2022
- Wednesday Quiz 28.9.22 September 28, 2022
- Tuesday Quiz 27.9.22 September 27, 2022