The solution is: 24.Rg8+! [24.Rxh6? Ke8] 24…Kxg8 25.Rxh6 1-0
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 24 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 8This post:
- 1760375Total reads:
- 203Reads today:
- 357Reads yesterday:
- 2588Reads last week:
- 8228Reads per month:
- 1015826Total visitors:
- 79Visitors today:
- 211Visitors yesterday:
- 1305Visitors last week:
- 4075Visitors per month:
- 175Visitors per day:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Sunday Quiz 23.1.22 January 23, 2022
- Saturday Quiz 22.1.22 January 22, 2022
- Friday Quiz 21.1.22 January 21, 2022
- Thursday Quiz 20.1.22 January 20, 2022
- Wednesday Quiz 19.1.22 January 19, 2022
- Tuesday Quiz 18.1.22 January 18, 2022
- Monday Quiz 17.1.22 January 17, 2022
- Sunday Quiz 16.1.22 January 16, 2022
- Saturday Quiz 15.1.22 January 15, 2022
- Friday Quiz 14.1.22 January 14, 2022