The solution is: 24.Rg8+! [24.Rxh6? Ke8] 24…Kxg8 25.Rxh6 1-0
Looking for lessons?
Lessons happen on ICC, Playchess & ChessRex.com.
Teaching experience – 23 years. Students’ level ranges from beginners to players with 2400 ELO (IMs as well).
Game analysis with verbal comments and suggestions on what to improve and how
Just US$ 5 for monthly subscription to weekly e-mails with middlegame/endgame material
Don’t know how to study chess or what to study to improve?Check out the study material pages or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn to play the middlegame or endgame well?
Prices: each annotated example costs 20 cents, so 10 examples cost 2 euros, etc. Send payment to email@example.com on PayPal to get the examples by e-mail in cbv, pgn, html formats.
Special price for middlegame books with very interesting verbal explanations
My second book is titled “Conversation with a Professional Trainer – Methods of Positional Play” – ONLY 15 euros with postage and packaging included. Detailed explanation of positional ideas and methods!
Naturally both books can be signed and dedicated! Can be bought as presents for friends and family!
Count per Day
- 8This post:
- 1689589Total reads:
- 384Reads today:
- 590Reads yesterday:
- 5314Reads last week:
- 1515Reads per month:
- 982838Total visitors:
- 238Visitors today:
- 280Visitors yesterday:
- 1967Visitors last week:
- 747Visitors per month:
- 247Visitors per day:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Popular PostsThe 10 most visited posts in last 7 days:
Chess Puzzle of the Day
- Tuesday Quiz 3.8.21 August 3, 2021
- Monday Quiz 2.8.21 August 2, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 1.8.21 August 1, 2021
- Saturday Quiz 31.7.21 July 31, 2021
- Friday Quiz 30.7.21 July 30, 2021
- Thursday Quiz 29.7.21 July 29, 2021
- Wednesday Quiz 28.7.21 July 28, 2021
- Tuesday Quiz 27.7.21 July 27, 2021
- Monday Quiz 26.7.21 July 26, 2021
- Sunday Quiz 25.7.21 July 25, 2021